Book Cover Designer Terms & Conditions Agreement
All book covers sold on premadebookcoverdesigners.com are one-of-a-kind and will be used commercially for digital and print books. To ensure all covers sold meet our standards of quality, any designer selling a cover on our site must read and agree to our terms and conditions.
Each book cover designer (Designer) who lists a book cover for sale (Cover) on the website premadebookcoverdesigners.com (run by Bloom Business Media LLC) (Company) to be purchased by a customer (Customer) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1) Designer obtained all images, fonts, and other design components to create a unique Cover through legal and reputable sources. Designer has permission to use all design items for commercial use and will inform Customer of any limitations on licenses. Designer attests that no free photos or components were used in the creation of Cover (this includes sites like Pixabay, Pexels, etc). Designer has ensured they have no infringement or unauthorized use of any Intellectual Property in any of the Covers listed for sale, and that all photos and fonts are approved for the intended genre and Cover usage.
2) Company is not liable for any Cover sold without proper permissions and copyrights, and any disputes will be handled directly between Customer and Designer.
3) Company or Customer can request proof of stock licenses, model releases, and proof of purchase for any component used to create Cover. Designer must be willing and able to provide copyright proof upon request within 48 hours or lose sales privileges. If a Designer sells a Cover without proper permissions, Designer must refund monies to Customer and will lose all sales permissions.
4) Designer agrees that any Cover sold on premadebookcoverdesigners.com is a unique and one-of-kind cover that will never be sold again. Since most Covers are designed with purchased stock photos available to the public, we understand that there can be similar covers created by other Designers, and no Designer will be held liable for another designer creating a similar work. However, any Designer knowingly selling duplicate Covers will be removed from the site immediately. Every Cover created must be an original design.
5) When a Cover is purchased, each Designer will have up to seven days to complete the transaction with the Customer. If the Designer does not provide the Customer with the promised product, a refund will be granted to Customer, and Designer’s selling privileges revoked. After seven days all refunds will be disputed between Customer and Designer.
6) Designer or Company can terminate this agreement at any time. In the event Designer wishes to remove Covers from the website, Company will refund any unused portion of the monthly or yearly subscription, rounding to the start of the following month. If Company wishes to terminate the sales account for Designer, Company will refund all money starting with the date of the termination. There will be no refunds on any commission or subscription prior to termination.
7) Company will pay all Designers, minus the agreed upon commission, within fourteen days of Cover purchase. Each Designer must set up a Paypal account when creating their vendor account, and all commissions will be direct deposited into that account.
8) Designers are responsible for determining if they need to charge sales tax on Covers sold and should contact their state for clarification. Designers who are required to charge sales tax on Covers are responsible for collecting and remitting sales tax in accordance with their state and national laws.
9) All covers for sale on premadebookcoverdesigners.com must be for sale and available as long as they are listed in a Designer’s store. Designer may list Covers for sale on other sites, but must remove any sold Cover from premadebookcoverdesigners.com immediately after sale. Each Designer is allowed only one reprieve if they forgot to remove a sold cover before their vendor account will be terminated.
10) Indemnification. Designer agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless Company, its employees, directors, officers, licensees, and anyone else associated with the use of the website as authorized herein, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, costs, expense, or damages including attorney’s fees and expenses, arising out of any dispute regarding use of Cover.
11) By creating an account and listing a Cover, Designer has agreed to all of the above terms.